Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ummmmm, ok?

Apparently white ppl can't live being broke. So what's the next step, suicide or homosexuality??? Guess so.....


















Times Are Hard And So Is This Investment Banker Auctioning Off His Gay Virginity

A 27 year-old man is seeking to auction off his “gay virginity” to the highest bidder to help pay off his $32, 000 credit card debt after losing his job on Wall Street. We really can’t make this any funnier than it already is so here is the quote:

I am a 27-year-old straight white male living in New York City. I’m currently unemployed, having recently lost my position as a Business Analyst at a big 5 investment bank on Wall Street.
I am looking to LEGALLY give my “gay virginity” to the highest bidder while retaining anonymity for both myself and the winner of the auction.
The two celebrities that people most frequently say I look like are “Adam Brody” from the show “The OC” and a guy who started (sic) in a movie I’ve never seen called “Spanking The Monkey”
So what exactly does the winner get for his money?

What I am explictly offering as part of this auction is the following - I will wear the same suit that I wore at my job interview at my ex-firm. I will meet the winner in a 100% LEGAL setting such as either at a licensed brothel in Nevada or Rhode Island, and I will spend some time having a drink with them, hanging out with them, laughing, breaking the ice, and so on.
Afterwards, I will deliver what I would consider to be the ideal blowjob / handjob combination until the winner has an orgasm or 30 minutes passes whichever comes first.
Sorry but no anal activity of any kind is part of this offer!
Sorry, Cohen, but you’re going to be yanking a lot of wankies to pay off that much debt. Perhaps you should rethink the anal decision.

No comments: